[NABS-L] Uber app accessibility issue

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 23:12:38 UTC 2019

Hi. I have never used Uber with a braille display, but   used to have trouble with calling or messaging drivers but not anymore thankfully. This might be brought to the attention of Uber support so it can be looked into. Hope you’re having a nice day!

“Live the life you want”
-National Federation of the Blind

Sent from my iPhone XS  Using VoiceOver