[NABS-L] Anyone have experience using EPUB format?

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Thu Jun 13 02:30:51 UTC 2019

Hi, everyone. I have just received my first book in EPUB format, even though I have been a college student for over 15 years. I cannot read it with my beloved voice dream reader, because it has a DRM. I am feeling totally useless trying to use iBooks, I can go to something from the table of contents, but I cannot actually read anything. How do you guys handle EPUB  books? Any tips would be much appreciated. What are the best apps, if any, for reading in this format? Also, is it better to  try to read it on a PC or braille note taker?
Signed,
Lost before I even start genetics class

Sent from my iPhone