[NABS-L] How to file a law suit on a company

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Jun 14 13:27:04 UTC 2019

Selvin:
If I remember correctly, you were also "discriminated against" by
another company because they didn't have something so that you could see
easily enough. I'm not here to say whether or not this is the case, but
you're acting like you can just file a form and sue a company. It
generally takes hundreds of thousands of dollars, multiple lawyers, a
lot of time, and most importantly very solid proof. So, if you want to
file a lawsuit against a multi-billion dollar international company, get
your wallet out and find a lawyer near you. They only charge a few
hundred dollars an hour or so, nothing to worry about. Enjoy!

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>