[NABS-L] DSM5

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 13:31:31 UTC 2019

What format are you looking to receive it in?
This might be tricky because, correct me if I’m wrong, the only place to get this from is APA. However, as a student progresses through a psychology program, especially at a graduate level, they are certain to need a copy. I will be running into this issue myself before long.
Keep us posted, and I hope someone can help.
Best,
Nina