[NABS-L] How to file a law suit on a company

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 15:05:53 UTC 2019

Hi,
Personally, I think filing a lawsuit is not a good idea.
I've just started interning at a disability law office and there are three reasons why I think it's just not worth it:
1. You may lose lots of money if you don't win.
2. Much of your energy will be spent on the lawsuit. It might be really draining and there are many more positive ways to use your energy.
3. You are likely, for the rest of your life once you sue, to experience animosity with a company and its employers. So if you want to re-apply in the Fall, the chances of getting hired will be better if you don't do it. Also probably best not to write the bad review.
It's obviously your decision, but be careful!
Vejas