[NABS-L] DSM5

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 17:53:58 UTC 2019

Thanks Seyoon! This is very helpful.

On 6/14/19, 13:38, "NABS-L on behalf of Seyoon Choi via NABS-L" <nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org on behalf of nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

    Attachment available until Jul 14, 2019
    Hey all,

    I figured distributing the copy that I’ve used during my AP psychology class here would help you all out. Attached to this message is an accessible PDF copy of DSM 5. It’s a rather large document as expected, but importing to a reader app such as VoiceDream on iOS or using find features within screen-readers worked best for me.

    Best regards,
    Seyoon
    Click to Download
     <https://www.icloud.com/attachment/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcvws.icloud-content.com%2FB%2FAWevGHPkNLq8lCb2anaPqCOURIVVAVQ0v9teh9mox27dPv7gie8Ks8Iq%2F%24%7Bf%7D%3Fo%3DAoUR3etaW1fml4QrQ3wl8OqjZX_wHdLr8nEnZrNGXsY1%26v%3D1%26x%3D3%26a%3DCAogC9kXhaaJff-p4nIYYIP1c3QFTmW6wvZv7j15vNG5R30SGxDd28O4tS0Y3eu-jL8tIgEAKggByAD_EbLNOw%26e%3D1563125855%26k%3D%24%7Buk%7D%26fl%3D%26r%3D4C082DB1-3EB9-4532-A58F-32AC2082D158-1%26ckc%3Dcom.apple.largeattachment%26ckz%3D131D11D1-F675-43AE-90C2-7F82E7484F9E%26p%3D47%26s%3DHBxVfAOCkdzn5OuLOJGi6spAoAQ&uk=ywJVr-Ax0qmsg5ZmjwJnWA&f=DSM-5.pdf&sz=31965300>DSM-5.pdf
    32 MB