[NABS-L] How to file a law suit on a company

nmpbrat at aol.com nmpbrat at aol.com
Fri Jun 14 19:36:15 UTC 2019

Selvin,I think that's a wise choice.  I speak from experience.  I've spent the past 5 and a half years in a legal battle of discrimination with my employer (who I had been working for for over a decade prior to that).  I literally have filing totes full of documentation and countless witnesses.  I also have had support from the NFB in my case.  Yet, my case is still pending.  If I did not have so much invested and so much at stake, I would have walked away a long time ago.  Vejas is right...it's not worth it.  Wishing you the best and I hope things work out for you.  Nicole