[NABS-L] Renee Jones asks for your help

Yankee Candle Fundraising outbound at yankeecandlefundraising.com
Fri Jun 14 23:38:56 UTC 2019

Yankee Candle(R)
www.yankeecandlefundraising.com

Yankee Candle(R) Fundraising - Friends Family Invite

Dear Miso via nabs-l,

My group, N.F.B. WI Milwaukee Chapter, has just kicked off our Yankee Candle(R) Fundraser
and I need your help! We are raising funds for special programs and
materials. Our group earns 40% of every dollar you spend.

Simply copy and paste
https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/FFentry.htm?publicKey=zDOOaYFgFt5KPNAuQPu8fuTao05jYzBg&frComp=ycf
into your browser to see the exciting collection of America's Best Loved Candles(TM), candle accessories, flameless fragrance and assorted gift wrap. Shop online
24 hours a day, 7 days a week - everything is shipped directly to you.

If you don't click on my link listed above, you need to enter my
Group Number 999991883 and my Seller ID Renee5 in order
for me to receive credit.

Copy and paste
https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/FFentry.htm?publicKey=zDOOaYFgFt5KPNAuQPu8fuTao05jYzBg&frComp=ycf
into your browser for my site

Our fundraiser will be running from 13-May-2019 through 08-Jul-2019.
Please help me by placing your order before the end of our sale. You can
continue to order all season - my group will receive credit.

If you have any questions, just send an email to: reneejones621 at yahoo.com
or click on "reply" to this email and it will be sent to me.

Thanks, my group and I really appreciate your support!
Renee Jones

To unsubscribe from receiving further emails from Renee Jones
who is a registered seller for Yankee Candle(R) Fundraising, copy and paste
https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/scripts/ycweb.exe?_V4=Process&_Func=friendFamilyOptOutConfirm&emailSent=2835835&email=nabs%2Dl%40nfbnet%2Eorg
into your browser

If you opted out of receiving emails from Renee Jones in the past,
and continue to want to opt out of Renee Jones’s emails, please copy and paste
https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/scripts/ycweb.exe?_V4=Process&_Func=friendFamilyOptOutConfirm&emailSent=2835835&email=nabs%2Dl%40nfbnet%2Eorg
into your browser

Yankee Candle(R) Fundraising
www.yankeecandlefundraising.com