[NABS-L] Blind and Non-Binary

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 14:58:05 UTC 2019

Hey,
I'm glad there's a group now.  Unfortunately I won't be at convention this year.  Hopefully I'll be able to go next year.
Is there an email list?  I actually don't h a ve FaceBook.

Happy Pride!

Jordan Richardson
"Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete."
          Rod Serling
Sent from my iPad