[NABS-L] Streaming For National Convention

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 13:29:08 UTC 2019

Hi Roanna!

The General session, board of directors meeting, resolutions meeting, and banquet is usually streamed during national convention.  Stay tuned for more details!

Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.