[NABS-L] Preregister for the NABS Business Meeting at National Convention

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 00:14:11 UTC 2019

Good evening, students,

We are just one week away from one of the greatest days of the year — that's right, the annual NABS Business meeting taking place on Monday, July 8th at 7:00pm. We are looking forward to sharing what NABS has been up to in the past year and what we hope to accomplish in the year to come. We heard through the grapevine that there are a few surprises in store that you will not want to miss!

We highly encourage you to pre-register to expedite the process. Those who do not pre-register will need to wait in line much longer than those who did pre-register in advance. The National Association of Blind Students Board is eager to see you all very soon for our family reunion. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any questions or concerns.

Preregister here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekQ-nnC9QQf8uJX8fRdE25X2J4fQ6WUs054JYWCktJ4Wg0mg/viewform
Cheers,

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students
Director, ABLE Mercer