[NABS-L] Fundraising call Sunday March 10

elizabeth.rouse14 at gmail.com elizabeth.rouse14 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 03:42:44 UTC 2019

Good evening everyone,
The NABS Fundraising Committee will be meeting this Sunday, March 10 at 9 o’clock p.m. Eastern standard time. We would love it if you could join us and share any ideas that could boost our student division’s financial resources. Whether you have served on a committee in the past or are brand new to the student movement, we would love for you to join us! We will be covering topics such as Washington Seminar financial recaps and March Madness.
If you would like to join us, please use the national student line by dialing 712-770-5197 and using access code 265669.
Feel free to reach out to me in the coming week if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Elizabeth Rouse
National Association of Blind Students Fundraising Committee Chair