[NABS-L] Outreach Committee Call Next Monday, March 11 at 9 PM Eastern

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 04:49:16 UTC 2019

My apologies. The call-in number is (712) 770-5197 followed by access code 265669.

Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com