[NABS-L] Track

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:10:34 UTC 2019

I would be curious to know which events you plan on competing in. I was part of my high school track team, but I was a thrower not a runner, so the adaptations I  used were different then a runner or a jumper would find helpful. Generally speaking,I  used cited guide when running and sometimes my guide dog The year I had him. I ran during practices of course, but was not competitively running during meats so I wasn’t super picky about the guide. I also found it helpful to sort of partner with someone for warm-ups and workouts, so that they could help explain  the visual aspects that someone else might be demonstrating.
Danielle

Sent from my iPhone