[NABS-L] Developing Spatial understanding and becoming a confident navigator

Santiago H santiago.blue.hernandez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:27:38 UTC 2019

Hello,
I also agree. I am much better at navigating areas with landmarks, rather than open spaces. It seems like no matter how hard I try, I can't walk in a straight line so I always have to pay attention to the sounds around me and their placement. Once you're more familiar with certain routes, you should be fine. It does take quite a bit of practice, but even then, I wouldn't say it's the easiest thing out there for some of us, especially when in a new area.

Sent from my iPhone