[NABS-L] looking for help on navigating the D.C. metro

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 19:12:42 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I'm going down to D.C. next week to do some preliminary explorations because
I may be moving there next fall for a job. I spent some time in the area
last summer, and I really struggled with the Metro. I'm wondering if there's
anybody on this list who has experience with the D.C. metro and can explain
to me how to know what train is coming next. It seems like a lot of the time
multiple trains use the same platform, and I've never heard audio
announcements saying which train is coming next. Thanks for the help.

Best,

Jameyanne

---
https://www.avg.com