[NABS-L] looking for help on navigating the D.C. metro

Ian Perrault iperrault at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 9 21:16:43 UTC 2019

I love Washington, DC! I went there a few weeks ago. Ever since  I was a little kid, I really enjoyed subways, and I know the DC metro quite well. They have an access phone  line and I think they have braille maps, and check out their website. Once you get used to it, DC is awesome!
Isan

Sent from my iPhone sorry for typos!