[NABS-L] Building the Membership if the New York Blind Students Division

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 20:49:50 UTC 2019

Hi All!

My name is Justin Young and I am the President of the New York
Association of Blind Students (NYABS).  In October, 2018 we began a
period of new leadership in our Student Division and have begun
rebuilding its membership.  It is our hope to continue this growth so
I am asking for your help!  If you know of any Blind Student either on
this mailing list or in your networks interested in joining the New
York Blind Student Division, we would greatly appreciate hearing from
them.  Our division can be contacted via email at students at nfbny.org.

Thanks in advance and I hope you all are enjoying your semesters!

Sincerely,

Justin Young