[NABS-L] REMINDER: Legislative Advocacy Committee Call Sunday, March 17, at 8 PM ET

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Mar 17 07:53:20 UTC 2019

Aloha NABS members and leaders:

This is a friendly reminder that the legislative advocacy committee is having our monthly conference call on Sunday, March 17, at 8pm eastern. The call-in number is 712-770-5197, and the access code is 265669.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Justin

Justin M. Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org