[NABS-L] Invitation to take survey for my dissertation

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Tue Mar 19 14:19:01 UTC 2019

Mercedes,

The NFB requires researchers to obtain permission from the Jernigan
Institute prior to soliciting for research participants. You will also have
to show that your research has met IRB approval standard from your college
or university prior to obtaining consent from NFB-Jernigan.

The form is linked below.

https://www.nfb.org/research_participant_solicitation_request_form

Best wishes,

_don

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Winiecki
Handid Media Systems • a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org
208 571 8096
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~d
Don Winiecki, Ed.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Ethics & Morality in Professional Practice
Boise State University, College of Engineering
1910 University Drive, Mail Stop 2070
Boise, Idaho 83725-2070 USA
Office: RUCH 328, CCP 256
E-mail: dwiniecki at boisestate.edu