[NABS-L] Need Help With Classes? Try Khan Academy

Kassidy Wilde wilderockin at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 03:40:41 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I recently found out about Khan Academy and it has helped me a lot with my classes. Khan Academy has videos, mini quizzes, tutorials, etc. It is all free and they have help for a wide range of subjects. Khan Academy really helped me get through math and understand it. They have a YouTube Channel as well as a website which is khanacademy.org. This site is fairly navigable with JAWS. I wanted to share this because I know how hard school can be and I hope this can help.

Thanks,

Kassidy
*Wilde*