[NABS-L] Need Help With Classes? Try Khan Academy

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:20:56 UTC 2019

Yes, Khan Academy is a great resource. I used it almost exclusively to prepare for the math SAT as a supplement to (or sometimes a replacement for) the tutoring sessions my high school offerred. I believe they still have that SAT prep module, which I would highly recommend to anyone who struggles with any section of that test. Thanks for sharing!

Chris Nusbaum