[NABS-L] NVDA

simon bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 14:42:43 UTC 2019

Hello.
Yes I do know how to use nvda. I believe there is a user guide in the help menu options in the nvda menu. Using nvda is very similar to jaws the basic windows commands still apply. The only differenence in terms of the interface is the menu. To enter the nvda menu use the insert or caps lock key then the letter n. There are a lot of options in there so feel free to explore.
Also many of the advantages of nvda is it is open source so there are addonst that people can use. There is also an addon called nvda remote which in my opinion is a lot better then jaws because tandom because it keeps the connection open for longer. That is my thoughts about nvda it is very good I use it regularly.
Thanks.
Simon.
Sent from my braille note touch.