[NABS-L] Questions About The Mac book Pro

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:54:52 UTC 2019

Hi, the Mac is set up just like the windows computer. On your right side of the spacebar, you have your arrow keys, on the left side is starting from the button closest to the spacebar, you have your ALT key for windows or command key for Mac, to the left of that you have your start menu for windows or option for Mac, the function key which you never use on your windows computer you use on the mack for a couple of things and that’s the fourth button from the left of the spacebar instead of the third, and your control is the third key from the left instead of the last one on the Mac versus  windows. As for turning voiceover on, you hold down the command key and you press the fifth function key at the top of the keyboard starting from the left side where the escape key is. I really don’t think you will need talking typing teacher for this, because you can go into the help menu with the hotkey control option H which will give you all the help items that you will need including the voiceover quick start guide that will guide you through using voiceover on the computer. Plus, when you go through that menu, one of the other options is the keyboard help, which when you activate it, it will tell you what each letter is and what its function is if it has a hot key associated with it, besides talking typing teacher I don’t think you should need, because if you place your fingers at the home row and all the other keys fall into place, that’s how I was taught, I rarely had to use that program anyway, and you also learn a hell of a lot faster without it if you practice it every day, especially if you’re going to need it more.

Sent from my iPhone