[NABS-L] Accessible HTML, CSS, and Java Script Books Or Courses

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 17:30:41 UTC 2019

Hi, you want to email her! I don’t believe
Bag gives out her number.

Back however is a great resource for working with, and learning how to
make certain that the pages that are written with what you are trying to
learn are accessible. Another suggestion is to join the Web-enabled
list. Hope this helps by the way everyone on that list that I just
suggestion are people who write pages professionally and represent
business, higher education etc.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Amateur station callsign kd0iko.
VP national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.