[NABS-L] April outreach theme.

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 19:54:01 UTC 2019

Hello. Good Day! When one thinks Of money, one thinks of financial
literacy. How do we understand all the proper terminology?  Crypto
currency? Index funds? Hedge funds? ETFs? Stock portfolios?  Foreign
currency exchanges? Return on investment? Equity? Those may be  General
investment and/or real estate terms, but how does one best understand those
terms, along with more simple financial terminology, like a budget? How can
one properly  explore investment options? Being that we are students and on
a Tight budget, how could we start on our   Individualized  moneymaking
journeys? One could find endless YouTube tutorials and books about how to
invest in real estate, how to build a strong stock portfolio, or how to
invest in mutual funds and/or ETFs. But where does one  get started? On a
college budget, that is. To invest in real estate, one needs at least two
years of work history and a good credit score, Along with a decent down
payment,  or start up capital,  for a business/entrepreneurship. How does
one build credit? If one wants to avoid credit cards, are there other means
to build credit? These are topics we would all love to explore,   But we
get confused where to start. Personally, I would like to find a financial
mentor; someone who could point me in the direction of smart money moves.
May we all head off in the direction of financial freedom and money
success.  Many thanks and much respect.
 Sincerely,
Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa