[NABS-L] any social work majors?

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 20:32:08 UTC 2019

I don’t know if my email went through. My name is Shikha and I got my bachelors and Masters degree in social work. What are your questions? I do not mind helping.

Shikha Desai
Bachelor in Social Work
Georgia State University 18
Master in Social Work Georgia State University Specialize Community Partnership 19