[NABS-L] any social work majors?

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 20:41:31 UTC 2019

Hi,
I will be graduating with my bachelors in social work on May 11. I too switched majors, and I am so glad I did. I was originally in interdisciplinary studies major with cognates in global studies, teaching English as a second language, and human services. While I loved that degree, social work will open many more doors. What is your current major? What do you want to do after graduation? Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone