[NABS-L] National Convention Highlights Video

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 16:23:21 UTC 2019

Hey, friends!

It’s almost time for National Convention in Las Vegas, and we are hyped! In order to welcome our newest members and first-time convention goers, we thought we could make a “highlight reel” or sorts that features YOU! Grab your phone, camera, or laptop and record a brief (no more than 10-15 second) video on one of the topics provided below to share with people who may need a bit of reassurance before heading to their first convention.

1. What is your favorite part of convention?

2. What’s the one thing you wish you knew before attending your first convention?

3. How have you grown as a person since attending convention?

Please send all submissions to Janae Burgmeier at janae.burgmeier at gmail.com by 11:59pm on May 15th.

We can’t wait to hear your responses!

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students
Director, ABLE Mercer