[NABS-L] Math end of the GRE

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 17:30:32 UTC 2019

Tara, I remember recycling the problems I have worked on. For
instance, I would revisit problems that I remember struggling to solve
a week or two later.
Also, if you have access to Bookshare, there are some GRE practice
materials. Not all of the math sections are easy to read or
transcribed accurately but you can certainly select some problems and
work on those.
Best,
Miso