[NABS-L] NABS Mentorship Program Applications NOW OPEN!

Kathryn Olsen president.iabs at gmail.com
Sun May 12 01:52:12 UTC 2019

Hi Alexandra,

My name is Katy, and I am one of the coordinators for the NABS Mentorship Program this year. Mentees will be encouraged to be in communication with their mentor throughout convention and will be required to attend all NABS events. Additional rules and regulations will be sent out once the pairings have been made. The amount of time you spend with your mentor outside of the requirements will be up to you and your mentor.

Thank you for reaching out, and please feel free to contact me with any other questions. I hope that you will consider being involved in this program.

All the best,

Katy

Katy Olsen

President | Iowa Association of Blind Students
Vice President | National Federation of the Blind of Iowa
515.783.4522 | president.iabs at gmail.com