[NABS-L] NABS Mentorship Program Applications NOW OPEN!

Kathryn Olsen president.iabs at gmail.com
Sun May 12 02:17:54 UTC 2019

Hi Gabriel,

I am so glad to hear that you applied and that you’re excited to attend convention. We are looking forward to meeting you! Mausam Mehta and I are the coordinators for this year’s NABS Mentorship Program. Mausam will be contacting you soon to set up a brief interview. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

All the best,

Katy

Katy Olsen

President | Iowa Association of Blind Students
Vice President | National Federation of the Blind of Iowa
515.783.4522 | president.iabs at gmail.com