[NABS-L] Food for Thought: Time Management Materials for Blind Students

Simon Bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 04:12:48 UTC 2019

Well this is a little unrelated, there was a book that I read a little bit of this year when I was at Penn state called College bound. It was especially for blind and visually impaired students, and it covered a lot of aspects of college life for a blindness perspective. There might be something on time management there. Even if nothing is in there about time management, there is a lot of other good tip so I would recommend people read that book in general.

Sent from my iPhone