[NABS-L] Last Minute Roommate for Vegas

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 15:42:32 UTC 2019

Just for the record, I love the quote at the end of your email signature. __ Best of luck with the roommate situation.

On 5/13/19, 23:26, "NABS-L on behalf of Brianna Rigsbee via NABS-L" <nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org on behalf of nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

    Hello, peeps!

    I hope everyone is having a great finals week - and if you've already taken them, I hope they all went very well.
    I am writing to ask if there are any girls still looking for a roommate for national convention? My 2 roommates are seeking a new roommate, as we just lost one. Forwarning, there is a boy in our room, and if that will be an issue, please let me know. Other than that, there will be 2 girls in the room also, so if you don't feel comfortable sleeping with the boy, I will gladly take one for the team.

    For anyone who is interested, please feel free to contact me via the contact info provided at the end of this email. Thank you!

    Best,
    Bri

    Brianna Rigsbee
    Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
    http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students
    bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
    (203) 751-0199
    "You can't fly unless you let yourself fall."
    "You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."