[NABS-L] Chinese braille typing

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Wed May 15 21:15:56 UTC 2019

Hi, Amy.
In order to input braille characters from another language, back translation has to be supported from that language in LibLouis. If you are using JAWS with NVDA, I suggest installing a Mandarin keyboard on your computer and typing on your PC.

Rev. Sarah Blake LaRose
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
Accessible instruction in Biblical languages