[NABS-L] Job seekers

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu May 16 17:16:57 UTC 2019

Hi Selvin,
In what way do you feel you were discriminated? It's always important to know how to answer questions about transportation and the technology you'll be using.
I'm starting my internship in 2 weeks. I found this one through word of mouth, in speaking with a law professor that knew someone who knew someone that was hiring an intern, as well as sending them my resume.
Are you still in college? If so, I'd suggest the career office as a starting point, but beyond that it's really up to you. My career center didn't really know how to help, so I had to get my on-campus job (at my school newspaper) on my own. The DOR can help, but uqimately you need to know what you want from them.
Vejas