[NABS-L] 2019 Southeastern Regional Student Seminar Registration Now Open!

Kenia Flores-Student kenia.flores at furman.edu
Fri May 17 00:35:09 UTC 2019

Hi Cullen,

We are so glad to hear you are interested in attending the 2019 Southeast Regional Student Seminar. The room rate is currently $89. However, we are working with affiliates to see how much they are willing to subsidize. We will communicate that information to students once it is available. Please don’t hesitate to reach out should you have additional questions. We look forward to seeing you in August!

Best,
Kenia

Kenia Flores
2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students