[NABS-L] Food for Thought: Time Management Revisited

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri May 17 13:57:02 UTC 2019

She has very clearly outlined that her purpose is to start discussion.
I, personally have been watching the responses and giving some thought
to these issues. I find it more useful than surveys about websites and
constant emails about checking out friends Youtube pages and a site
which changes monthly and seems to only contain reposted NFB articles
with a grammatically incorrect 2 sentence explanation about them; just
something to be aware of before we start calling people out.

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>