[NABS-L] Food for Thought: Time Management Revisited

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 14:16:51 UTC 2019

Hi Tina thanks for your message. It is important for blind and visually impaired college students to manage their time effectively. When I was in college, I used the daily planner on my BrailleNote Apex to keep track of my assignments. Since most of my courses were ooline, I checked the syllabi constantly to ensure I completed my assignments in a timely manner. I did all of this before I was introduced to the IPhone. I now use the Calendar apps on phone and BrailleNote Touch to keep track of my appointments.

I think discussions about topics like this would be helpful for college students who are blind or visually impaired. Since many individuals check their emails multiple times a day, they are more likely to see the responses to this post.

Roanna Bacchus