[NABS-L] Writing for NABS publications

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon May 20 00:31:14 UTC 2019

Aloha Sami,

You mentioned the Student Slate, which was the predecessor to the NABS Notes. We have not published the Student Slate for a good few years now.

Mahalo,

Justin

Justin M. Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org