[NABS-L] room Available

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue May 21 23:37:14 UTC 2019

Greetings Dave!
Please distribute the following information
Joe ruffalo

**
The following information will hopefully ease the mind of a member,
room available.
From: Anne Marie harris

I booked a room for the national convention in Las Vegas checking in on July
7th & checking out on July 13th. I now have the opportunity to room with
2NJNFB friends . I no longer need the room. If someone attending has not yet
booked a room they can reach out to me by phone or email:

Anne Marie Harris

Lovey1160 at gmail.com <mailto:Lovey1160 at gmail.com>
or (856) 589-8747
We can discuss transferring the room to your name.

Anne Marie.

---
https://www.avg.com