[NABS-L] Travel Tips for First-Timers in Vegas

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Wed May 22 16:55:57 UTC 2019

Thank you, Chris. These are very helpful.
Excited to see y'all in Vegas!

Mausam Mehta
University of Virginia class of 2022
Secretary | Virginia Association of Blind Students
Board member | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
(540) 466-6033
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org