[NABS-L] National convention Roommates

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 08:34:48 UTC 2019

Hey, Aaron and all!

You may find the new NFB-Conventions ListServe helpful in your roommate search. This is a newly-created list specifically for convention-related activities. If anyone is interested in signing up on that ListServe you can either go to:

or send an e-mail to nfb-conventions-request at nfbnet.org and put the word “subscribe” on the subject line.

Of course, you can also post here and find other students to share a room with as well. I hope this helps anyone looking for a roommate!

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students
Director, ABLE Mercer