[NABS-L] Legislative Advocacy Committee Call Sunday, November 17, at 8 PM ET

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Nov 11 17:50:17 UTC 2019

Aloha NABS members and leaders,

I hope that you all are enjoying a wonderful Veterans Day weekend!

The Legislative Advocacy Committee is having our monthly conference call on Sunday, November 17, at 8:00 pm eastern. The call-in number is 712-770-5197, and the access code is 265669.

This month's call will feature panelists who will tell us about the moments in their lives that the legislative advocacy work of the Federation clicked for them. Want to tell us about your ah-ha moment with legislative advocacy? Come to the call!

We have had some great new people join the committee, and we love growing our committee every time.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Talk to you soon!

Much aloha,

Justin

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org