[NABS-L] GRE Math

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 19:40:48 UTC 2019

I requested the use of  a Braille Writer and extended time Anyone is allowed to show their work but then they have to separate it from their final answer. I took a practice test from ETS, and can try getting the materials to you so you can try it out. Best of luck applying to graduate school.

Sent from my Macbook Pro 13