[NABS-L] MIUSA Seeks project coordinator

MIUSA Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Wed Nov 20 22:32:57 UTC 2019

Greetings NABS!
We are excited to let you know about an opportunity to join our Mobility
International USA team working to empower people with disabilities to
achieve their human rights through international exchange and international
development.
MIUSA seeks a Project Coordinator for our National Clearinghouse on
Disability and Exchange (NCDE) with excellent research, partnership
development, and communications skills. This is a mid-level professional
position that works collaboratively on national level projects.
Competitive candidates will bring experience working in a relevant field, a
passion for disability inclusion in international exchange, and other
skills listed in the job posting. The Project Coordinator reports to the
Project Manager and is based at our office in downtown Eugene, Oregon USA.
Please find below the official job posting:
https://www.miusa.org/news/2019/coordinatorjobposting
Let us know if you have any questions at all and please forward to your
networks and anyone you think would be interested!
People with disabilities, those from diverse backgrounds, and others are
encouraged to apply!
Best,
Monica
Monica Malhotra
Project Manager, National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange
Mobility International USA (MIUSA)
132 E Broadway, Suite 343
Eugene, Oregon 97401 USA
(541) 343-1284 ext 27
Email: mmalhotra at miusa.org
Web: www.miusa.org
Empowering people with disabilities around the world to achieve their human
rights through international exchange and international development.