[NABS-L] NABS Now Podcast Call Reminder

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 03:57:35 UTC 2019

Hi Nina, hope you’re doing well! I don’t know if you already sent the form to fill out for the NABS Now podcast in a previous email or not, but I do not see the form anywhere in this email.

Brianna Rigsbee
Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students
bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
(203) 751-0199
"You can't fly unless you let yourself fall."
"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."