[NABS-L] Animation

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 14:59:36 UTC 2019

Hi,
Hope everyone is having a nice start to the school year.
I wanted to ask if anyone has taken an animation course, and how accessible it was?
Since I'm a senior in college, I'm thinking ahead of what I want to take next semester. One of the potential English classes is a combined writing and animation course, taught by an English professor and an animation prfessor. Depending on what other classes become available, I might not take this course, but I just wanted to know others' experiences. The professor said there would be quite a bit of visual elements involved, but said we could talk about it and figure something out.
Thanks,
Vejas