[NABS-L] Learning Nemeth and Music Braille

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 16:55:31 UTC 2019

Hi Jonathan,

I called the Braille Institute and the Library of Congress, and taught
myself Braille music that way. The library should still have some
Braille music books that you can use to teach yourself. I leanred
Nemeth through my K-12 schooling, but I'm sure there are some coures
available. Search around online for places you can call for resources.
Or if you decide to call the Library of Congress, ask if they have
stuff. Thanks!

Best,
Cricket
--