[NABS-L] Reminder: September Fundraising Call Tomorrow at 9:00pm EST.

Trisha Kulkarni trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 20:36:20 UTC 2019

Dear Students,

We hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Make sure to start your week off right by joining the NABS Fundraising Committee tomorrow night at 9:00pm EST. for our monthly conference call. We were so happy to have such a lively group last month and are looking forward to keeping up the great energy! New members are always welcome!

Call (712) 770-5197 followed by access code 265669.

Talk to you all then!
Best,
Trisha

Trisha Kulkarni
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
trishak.nfb at gmail.com
www.nabslink.org